Monday, June 25, 2007

School reopen liao. It would means i need to face my java module again. Well still kinda worried about this module cause looking at hw others are progressing at a much faster pace made me worried hw i would progress. The current two things that i really wana do is to excel in studies so that it would no longer be a burden to me n to slim down n get fit. Currently i think the only two module giving me a really big headache is enterprise resource planning n java ba.

Well i just told my mum that i need to have my hair cut tml and her reply was so negative. I usually cut my hair in a months time but she should already have known but every month when i wana cut my hair she will like give me a "black face". Why cant my parents just understand me. Here i m already going to the cheapest salon to have my hair cut at only 8 bucks whereas others is like 10 and above. And the comments she gave is like "U don even look like u had ur hair cut" whenever i came back from a salon. I'm already in poly, cant i even have the freedom to do wad i wan??? This is really getting on my nerve.. sigh.

No comments: